1/28/09

Inspired from Zen Habits.

Well that's a hard question, there is so much I still want to experience and do. I'm still so young and I have spend most of my life waiting for my life to actually begin. Just waiting instead of going out there and actually living it.

But if I truly had a short time to live, what would I do? Probably recreate "The last Holiday"
- Empty my bank accounts and go to the Bahamas.
I've always wanted to travel and I have yet to set foot outside my country. I want to experience snow(just 1 day). I want to see blue oceans and beautiful beaches. But if I had limited funds I would just settle for the sun and sand(Bahamas).
I'll experience snow in my next lifetime.

-Walk on the beach and watch the sunset. I've always dreamed of a romantic walk on the beach. You know the one where you are walking hand in hand with your love and watching the sun set.
I want to dance on that beach under the stars and dip my feet into the ocean, just so I can literally get my feet wet.

- I will probably cry myself to sleep on the last night, because of all the things I never got to do. the life I never got to live. All that I never got to experience.
Things like:

  • true and trustworthy friendship
  • the joy of owning my own home (and car)
  • having a child
  • writing that book
  • writing that screenplay
  • marrying the love of my life.
On my last day I would also write a letter to my future incarnation, just to let myself know what I had wasted. And to make sure I do not make the same mistakes again.
I hope I get it.

What about you? What would you do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment