12/16/08

The power of D.U.M.B. goals

I've already set my S.M.A.R.T. goals, now just for fun I will be setting my D.U.M.B. goals.
What are D.U.M.B. goals?
D.U.M.B. is an acronym for:
Dangerously
Unattainable,
Monstrously
Big

There are at least 2 other meanings for this acronym but all authors do agree that D.U.M.B. goals are virtually unattainable. D.U.M.B. goals encourage you to reach far farther than you thought possible. It's about writing down your dreams and secret(or not so secret) desires. Here you let your imagination soar.

So what are my D.U.M.B. goals for 2009?
- Double my net income withing the year
-Buy a brand new Toyota Harrier by Januari as a New year's gift to myself
-Go on a 2 week vacation in the Bahamas
-Go on a shopping spree in Los Angeless
-Go on vacation in Rome
-Buy myself a new Iphone and Blackberry also in Januari (more gifts yay!)
-Get my BsC by December 2009 (that means a 2 months to intern and to write my thesis)
-Buy my own Home by September 2009
-Get 1000 rss readers by Januari 2009
-Get 100,000 visitors per day by Februari 2009
-Write an article on Lifehack.org
-Write a guest post on Brazen careerist
-Write a guest post on fabulous financials
-Have my blog featured on a prominent website
-Write an episode for my favorite tv show
-Write a book of vampire fiction
-Create my own sci-fi series

I have soo many more but I'll stop there. But what are your D.U.M.B. goals for 2009?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment