12/8/08

Decisions, decisions

I need to pay my school tuition in April 2009.
I right now have the beginnings of a E-fund on my bank account and am contemplating transferring that cash to my school fund.
But if I do that I won't have an E-fund anymore.
Decisions, decisions...

This month I will be opening up 2 bank accounts:
1- for salary: this will be opened by my new employer as is standard
2- for savings: I will be automatically relocating about $300 of my salary to this account.
This will be my car-fund.

I still have a few accounts that need to be either closed or be made into savings account. I'm still not sure what I'm going to close yet, I now have a account for every mayor currency. This makes it hard to track my cash. So I need to close a few and move my cash to other accounts I can better keep an eye on.
I will be going to the bank(s) later this month when it's quieter.
Experience has taught me never to go to the bank at the end or beginning of the month.

I still have to figure out when and how to pay for my laptop, I thankfully do not have to pay any interest on it :). But I hate being in debt.

I am still focusing on increasing my income not debt reduction. How?
I took a new job which increased my salary by 31%, (also new stress as it is way above my current skill set).

I am also looking into new ways to increase my income, trying to figure out what skills I can use to make money. Maybe I can get a part time job?

We'll see

How do you increase your income?


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment